Hey, it’s Kirstyn here,
Your health and wellbeing is the most important thing to me so before you get started I want to make sure that you and your body are ready for KC Fit @ HOME.
Please read the following carefully before agreeing and continuing on to the membership area of the site.
- Are you currently pregnant?
- Have you recently (or ever) had a baby?
- Are you going through or have been through menopause?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions please… consult Kirstyn/a doctor?
- Accidentally leak urine when you exercise, play sport, laugh, cough or sneeze?
- Need to go to the toilet in a hurry or not make it there in time?
- Constantly need to go to the toilet?
- Find it difficult to empty your bladder or bowel?
- Accidentally lose control of your bowel or accidentally pass wind?
- Have a prolapse (e.g. a bulge or feeling of heaviness, discomfort, pulling, dragging or dropping in the vagina)?
- Suffer from pelvic pain or experience pain during or after intercourse?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions please speak to your doctor or a continence professional before starting any workouts on KC Fit @ HOME.
Many of these symptoms can be treated and in many cases cured.
One more plea to that this seriously
I have read and accept the terms above.