Watch the Introduction Course.
Do this BEFORE you do any of the workouts.
The intro course teaches you how to activate the right muscles so you are doing the workouts properly.
It contains just 3 short videos.
- How to measure your progress while being part of KC Fit @ Home
- How to activate your core and abdominals properly so you get the most out of the workouts
- How to check what level you’re at now
YAY You’re ready to start working out!
Our most commonly asked question here is: “Where do I start?”
The answer to that depends on you and your current level of fitness, along with your goals.
To help you figure it out, our workouts are graded using a 1-2-3 method:
Choose your workout based on how you’re feeling on the day and to your goals! Aiming for balance & patience.
(1) Foundational from my Tight Mummy Tummy & Bits program, Introduction when closing a tummy split or improving damaged pelvic floor muscles, Ground Level, Grounding for balance
(2) Feeling Confident working with Pelvic Floor muscles and Transverse abs, Moderate, Intermediate
(3) More advanced, often Strength & Cardio Combined, Vigorous, when you’re feeling On Your Game
One Final thing…
If at any time you need help, don’t hesitate to reach out!
I’m always really responsive in the Facebook group, or, you can email me confidentially at firstname.lastname@example.org